Friday, October 8, 2010

A bit busy...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Assalammualaikum Warahntullah..

It's been a long time since I post anything inside my blog.. I felt guilty towards my blog for leaving it for a long time.
(Ya Allah, forgive me...for neglecting one of my responsibility...)
It's not like I don't want to post anything, in fact I want to write and share a lots of things and article inside my blog. Unfortunately, recently, I've been busy with my duty to Allah, with my commitment in surau, assignments, homework, classes and exams...

Thus, I couldn't find any free time to update my blog..However, from now onwards I'll try to juggle my time efficiently so that I have the time to fulfill all my responsibility...

Pray for me and Wish me luck!!

p.s- this post is just one of my way to express my feelings and I decided to write it in English because I want to improve my English...Sorry if there are any grammatical errors..You're most welcome to correct me...^^

2 comments:

ehsanhalim said...

it never mind for long time not posting anything but never stop reading every day.

'iqra bismi rabbikallazi khalaq!

Mujahidah Muslehah... said...

Thank you for the advice..

Insya'Allah...I'll try my best.