Monday, May 16, 2011

'Happy Teacher's Day!'

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalammualaikum Warahmatullah..


16 May, the day that we are all familiar with. It is the day that we show our appreciation to our beloved teachers. Of course, 16 May is not the only day we should appreciate them but every single day in our lives.

Thus, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all my teachers for being patient with me, nurturing me with love and knowledge. Thank you teacher! Not to forget, my parents who are also my teacher at homes, fostering me all this time, correct me from right to wrong. Thanks Ma, Abah...And the most important of all, Thank you Allah, for giving me the ‘Tarbiah’ in shaping me to become the person I am today...




Here, I would like to dedicate this poem to all the teachers out there...


A teacher is one who teaches students purely because of Allah.
A teacher is one, who teaches with love.
A teacher is one, who Corrects Students and make them Grow,
Instead of shouting and making them slow.
A teacher is one, who makes Things to Flow.
A teacher is one, who gets things done as and when.
A teacher is one, who never treats a student as Foe.
A teacher is one, who Teachings must help in long Run.
A teacher is one, who says always it can be done.
A teacher is one, who should never make students Run,
Instead have Great Fun.
A teacher is one, who must be always Bright
and Teach Students Right.
A teacher is one, who is always a best Friend


p.s- Not to forget, 'Happy Teacher's Day' to all trainee teachers in Malaysia. Do your best in becoming the 'Murabbi' (that have been mark out by Islam). Chayok!! ^_^

No comments: