Thursday, November 4, 2010

Can't Wait...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Assalammualaikum Warahmatullah...

In the name of Allah, the Creator of me and you...

In today's post, I would like to share my thoughts.... my desire..I just can't wait for 10th Nov 2010 to come. It's not just because it is my last day of exam but it's also because on that day I could finally read the books in the surau...

Ever since I saw all those new books arrived at the surau, I had this desire in my heart; 'I want to read those books'. As reading is my hobby, I couldn't help to feel like that.. I really love to read books...

Unfortunately...I had to hold up this feeling for now as I'm in exam week( since this exam going to determine whether or not I'll continue my degree next year) but as soon as my exam over...'BOOKS....here I come!!!'

In addition, in my last meeting with my beloved senior, Kak Nora, I asked her whether I could be the librarian in the surau as I would like to spend most of my time in there...Hopefully I could be the librarian...but if luck doesn't side me...it's ok...cos I still get to read those books...

Nevertheless, this coming wednesday, I would go to the library in the surau to accomplish my mission....^^...Insya'Allah..

P.S- Please pray for my success...and my friends in the exam...hopefully I'm able to continue my degree in IPG IPOH...Thank you...

No comments: